Name: The PRINCE2 Foundation qualification
Description of the certificate:
Qualification for project team membersWebsite
The PRINCE2 Foundation qualification will teach you the principles and methodology of PRINCE2. Once qualified, you will be able to act as a qualified member of project teams in a project environment where the PRINCE2 methodology is used and supported.
The exam aims to determine if the candidate will be able to act as an informed member of the project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology in a project environment that supports PRINCE2.
Applicants must be able to:
- Describe the purpose and core content of all roles, seven principles, seven themes, and seven processes
- Specify which management products are introduced and removed from the seven processes
- Indicate the main purpose and main content of the main management products
- Indicate the relationship between processes, results, roles, and aspects of project management
- Project managers
- PRINCE2 consultants / contractors
- Project team leaders
- Program managers
- Project office staff
- Employees who will play a specific role in the project team working in the PRINCE2 environment